The following Event Terms and Conditions (“Event T&Cs”) govern your participation in the Digital Adoption Day, Summit or Webinar (“Virtual Event” or “Event”) hosted on digitaladoption.com (“Website) and organised by Quicko Technosoft Labs Pvt Ltd (“Whatfix”) For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires, “You” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to participate in Whatfix Event by registering on the Website. The terms “Whatfix”, “we”, “us” or “our” shall mean Quicko Technosoft Labs Private Limited These Event T&Cs are incorporated into the Whatfix Terms of Service by reference. Whatfix shall update these Event T&Cs from time to time as and when new Events are open for registration. Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Event T&C have the meanings given in the Whatfix Terms of Service.
1. Event Registration
- Participant registration: You can register as a Participant for the Event by registering on the website link ( https://www.digitaladoption.com ) (“Participant”). Any and all other costs associated with your attendance shall be borne solely by you and Whatfix shall have no liability for such costs. If you are registering on behalf of another individual, it is your responsibility to ensure the person participating is aware of these Event T&C and accepts them. By completing the registration on behalf of another individual you are warranting that you have made the Participant aware of these Event T&C and that they have accepted these Event T&C. You may elect to register or not, at your discretion. The registration process may require you to provide your name, job title, company name, address, telephone number, email address. You must provide us accurate information, when you register for Event to ensure smooth coordination. By registering on , you consent to our using the email address and contact number to send you event related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail.
- Fees and payment: The payment of the applicable fee for the Event is due upon registration. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason Whatfix may refuse to allow you to access the Event and shall have no liability in that regard. Taxes: The fees may be subject to sales tax, value added tax, or other taxes and duties which, if applicable, will be charged to you in addition to the fees.
- Event Registration Confirmation:
- Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your registration confirmation and invite by email or through the virtual conference platform. Be sure to check your junk email box too in case any of your Event email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- In addition, you will also be added to the Event participant list for notifications of future Events. If you would like to opt-out of this, an unsubscribe link shall be provided in each email to provide the ability to opt-out.
- Cancellation of booked seat: In case you want to cancel your invite or registered seat for the Event, you may write to us at email@example.com
2. Speaker Permissions
Whatfix shall invite hand-picked industry leaders to speak during the Event (“Speakers”) and shall have the sole discretion to schedule the sessions and program schedules. Whatfix is an inclusive organisation and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. By participating in the Event, as a Speaker, you acknowledge and agree to grant Whatfix the right at the Event to record, film, live stream in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you. This grant to Event includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media. Event Content: You acknowledge and agree that Whatfix , in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the , including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program schedules, Speakers, hosts, moderators. Event content shall be recorded by Whatfix and will be accessible to Participants by requesting us though sending an email and sharing the invite.
3. Prohibited Conduct
- Limitations on Use: By registering for the Events you agree not to sell, trade, transfer, or share your complimentary access link and/or invite, unless such transfer is granted or allowed by Whatfix. If Whatfix determines that you have violated these Event T&C, Whatfix may cancel your access, report you to law enforcement authorities, and ban you from future Events.
- Rules And Conduct: While participating in the Event, you must not use unethical or unprofessional language, show porn or indecent material, use the Event for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities, use the event in violation of any applicable law, use content that is hateful, abusive, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable, mislead or deceive others and/or indulge in any other immoral or illegal conduct.
- Disruptive Conduct: You acknowledge and agree that Event reserves the right to remove you from the Event if Whatfix, in its sole discretion, determines that your Participation or behaviour create a disruption or hinder the Event or the enjoyment of the Event content by other attendees.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping: Participants shall not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions at Events.
- Unethical/Non-Compliant Business Practices: Whatfix reserves the right to deny participation to anyone who engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or non-compliant business practices.
- In addition to the requirements and prohibitions set forth in this section, Whatfix may also exclude any prospective participant from registering for or participating in any Event, in Whatfix’s sole discretion.
4. Cancellation and Quality Assurance
- Whatfix strives to provide you with the most productive and effective educational experience possible. If after completing the Event you feel there is some way we can improve, please provide us in writing with your feedback through an e-mail. Should you feel dissatisfied with your learning experience, please submit your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org or through post on: No 443, 17th Cross Road, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102.
- The Speakers for the Event are confirmed in advance, hence there might be changes to the Speaker panels, program schedules etc. Whatfix shall not be responsible for such changes, but will work to ensure a comparable speaker is identified to participate in the program and the same is communicated to the participants.
- If Whatfix is prevented from carrying out its obligations as it pertains to the Event you registered for as a result of any cause beyond its control, or such Event cannot be conducted because of a software or issue with the hosting platform or due to acts of God, strikes, labor disputes, government requisitions, restrictions or war or apparent act of war, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, curtailment or restriction on transportation facilities, or any other comparable calamity, casualty or condition (collectively a “Force Majeure”) Whatfix shall have the right to immediately cancel the Event without liability and shall be relieved of its obligations to the registered participant. If the Event is cancelled due to a Force Majeure occurrence before the first day of the Event, then Whatfix will reschedule the affected Event.
5. Submissions And Feedback
As a Participant or Speaker, You may have the ability to make certain Submissions and Feedback related to Whatfix Software during or after the Event. All such Submissions and Feedback shall become Whatfix’s sole and exclusive intellectual property and Whatfix reserves the right to use the Submissions and Feedback in or for any manner or purpose whatsoever. No Submissions or Feedback provided by the Participant or Speaker shall be construed to grant any rights or licenses in and to the Whatfix Intellectual Property Rights or such Submissions or Feedback.
6. Privacy obligation
7. Forward Looking Statements
Whatfix may make or present forward-looking statements regarding its future events or future financial performance, or future events or future financial performance of its affiliates or partners. Words such as “expects,” “goals,” “plans,” “believes,” “continues,” “may,” and variations of such words and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. In addition, any statements that refer to or may imply future financial performance, anticipated growth and trends in the Whatfix businesses, and other characterizations of future events or circumstances are forward-looking statements. All such statements that are not historical facts are based on Whatfix’s current expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, and the actual events or results may differ materially.
8. Proprietary Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the Event are and will remain the exclusive property of Whatfix and its licensors. Nothing in these Event T&C gives you a right to use the Whatfix name or any of the Whatfix trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
9. Copyright And Trademark Notices
Unless otherwise indicated, all Content in and these Event T&C are Copyright of Quicko Technosoft Labs Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. All logos and other proprietary identifiers used by Whatfix in connection with the Website and the Event (“Whatfix Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of Whatfix, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos, which may appear on or with respect to the Website and/or Event belong to their respective owners (“Third-Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to Whatfix Trademarks and/or to the Third-Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to Whatfix Trademarks or the Third-Party Marks and you will not use any of these marks, unless expressly permitted to do so.
10. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Whatfix gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event is provided on an “as-is” basis. The views, opinions, and positions expressed by the speakers, attendees, or sponsors at the Event are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or positions of Whatfix or any employee thereof. The Event makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented by speakers, attendees, or sponsors at a Whatfix Event and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Whatfix does not endorse, and expressly disclaims all liability relating to, any of the products or services provided by speakers, attendees, or sponsors. Except as required by law, neither Whatfix nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with these Event T&C.
11. Governing Law And Jurisdiction
12. Change of Event T&C disclaimer
Whatfix reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Event T&C. Each time you register for a Event and/or use our Website, the current version of these will apply. Accordingly, you should check the date of these Event T&C (which appears at the top) and review any changes since the last version. These Event T&C are applicable to all registered participants. By visiting the Website and/or registering for the Event, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the processes and policies referred to in these Event T&C and on the Website.
13. Personal Release
You grant Whatfix a right and license to photograph, record, webcast or podcast during the event which may include your image, likeness, voice or any identifiable characteristic and this includes the right to reproduce, distribute, perform and display, create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyse and exploit such identifiable characteristics. You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to inspect or approve the use or other exploitation of any recording, image, photograph etc. you hereby irrevocably waive and release any and all claims with respect to intellectual property, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, and any other claims or damages with respect to such use or other exploitation. You affirm that you are of legal age and have read the foregoing release and fully understand its contents.
14. How to contact us
If you have questions about these Event T&C or you wish to have information (including Personal Data) removed from our records, please contact us at the below address:
Quicko Technosoft Labs Pvt Ltd,
2nd Floor, No. 443, 14th Main,
17th Cross, Sector 4, HSR Layout,