The latest episode of the Digital Adoption Show features Paul Dixon, Director, Strategic Accounts, Sales at Whatfix and Tomissa Smittendorf on how Change Management can transform your perspective on hybrid work culture.
05:55 The biggest challenges between consumers, clients & salespeople?
- When the pandemic hit, Kellogg was able to turn everything to go virtual within 24 hours. In addition, we looked up to new technologies to make things run smoothly and in an engaging manner
- Ventured out and implemented technologies like Virtual reality, which created an opportunity to look at things through a different lens
- Instead of deploying your new hire right into the field, focus on leveraging immersive technology that can help people learn. In Kellogs, we leveraged virtual reality to coach people and bring out the best in terms of productivity and learning
17:18 -The role of sales leaders in L&D? What is the shift that’s occurred?
- You’ve got to stay in tune with what’s going on in the industry and understand the new age of technology. The important thing is to have a clear roadmap of the way ahead
- It isn’t the flavour of the month training or anything like that. It’s a well-thought-out journey that our Salesforce can go through. And making sure that what knowledge, skills and abilities you need to really make sure that you’re upskilling
18:54 -What are the missing pieces of a roadmap that have to get accomplished?
- Focus on continued education around revenue growth management. Continue to be smarter and find different and innovative ways to do things
- The ability to have that financial acumen will continue to be super important as we move forward, and building an omnichannel leadership will be another area of importance
This session touched upon a range of fascinating sales enablement topics! So if you’re a Sales leader or L&D professional, don’t miss this opportunity!
Tomissa Smittendorf Director, North America Sales Learning & Development at Kellogg Company. Having a holistic view of the business, with experience in L&D, Retail Sales, Supply Chain, HR, Sales Finance, Customer Service and DSD.