The latest episode of the Digital Adoption Show features Gokul Suresh, Head of Growth and Field Marketing at Whatfix and Beth Loeb Davies on How HR & Learning Departments Ensure Digital Transformation Success
10:09 – What’s your take on the whole fresh perspectives and the change from the existing notions of HR and L&D?
- Fresh perspectives are essential for HR and are imperative to stay updated on the latest practices and trends
- In order to keep learning and stay updated on the trends, it’s better to avoid antiquated processes and procedures because people are tired of such HR practices
12:47 – Why invisible learning and development is that significant?
- L&D would be focusing a lot on infrastructure, tools, and how to create an environment where everybody keeps on learning all the time. This also means that our roles in learning and development may be less visible and it’s not necessary to deliver an adequately planned session with a speaker and attendees
- The idea of invisible learning and development is, that we’ve created tools, infrastructure and methodologies that help people in our organization learn all the time and most importantly enable learning in the flow of work
20:03 – What’s Tesla’s secret sauce for customizing training according to workstyle and culture?
- Tesla looked at the employee culture during the recruitment process in order to recruit employees with a mindset that allows them to succeed in the company’s culture
- Some people might be proficient with technology and others not. Since everyone has different comfort levels and technology access, we should focus on designing different solutions for them
Beth Loeb Davies is the Former Director of Learning at Tesla. With 25+ years of experience in delivering cutting-edge talent and learning solutions as an employee of Tesla, Microsoft, Apple, and Gap, and as a consultant.