The latest episode of the Digital Adoption Show features Nabras Mohammed, Manager, Whatfix and Avery Banta on how Change Management Transform your Perspective on Hybrid Work Cultures.
2:15 – How have Learning and Development been a game changers for Globe Telecom?
- Post Pandemic companies needed to shift learning away from the classroom and upskill an entire workforce to keep pace with digital transformation inside and outside the company. Globe group stood ahead of the learning curve
- Globe group stood ahead of the learning curve, by focusing on up-skilling employees for the present and future. We assign numbers to the outcome and we measure it actively
- L&D strategies should be an enabler to help organizations get to that vision. It should focus on bringing the aspiration among the employees to go towards the collective goal
3:12 – Importance of resilience in today’s work culture?
- Significant changes encountered in work culture post-pandemic, especially hybrid work, technology upgradation, increased software usage, expanded employer’s role, and most important humanization of employees. It’s a new set of adjustments altogether
- People in general, are resilient because we form our habits. But before we even get over the hump, we had to go through the journey of adjusting, finding our groove again and being at ease with that new way of work
6:01 – How do you bring change to your organisation?
- For people who are managing change, changing their mindset should be the priority since even if you give all the skills, train people, and provide them with the tools, they still need to change their mindset
- There’s no secret sauce to change. It’s never going to be the templated approach. You don’t have templates or playbooks in terms of how to manage people’s hearts and emotions. So what do we do?
- Whether it’s classroom or online, most people are not happy with their learning. We should focus on bringing the motivation to learn and delivering in the way they consume best
Listen to the episode now!
Avery Banta is a Vice President and Head of HRBP, Change Management & Org Development COE Team at Globe Telecom. Experienced in learning and development and HR for more than 15 years.